Office of Food Service

Office of Food Service

2021-2022 Prince Edward County Public Schools
Wellness Policy Assessment

 Elementary School

Pre-K Breakfast
Middle School
   High School
 Elementary School
 Middle School
K12 Payment

No Kid Hungry


Procedure for Special Diet Request

Refund Request Form

SNP Letter

Bruce Davis
                   Supervisor of Food Services                 
434-315-2100 ext. 3833
[email protected]

Our Vision
To be an excellent leader in food and nutrition services as an integral part of the educational programs available for all children regardless of economic status, special needs or cultural diversity.

Our Mission
The Prince Edward County Public Schools Food Service Department is dedicated to providing students, staff and the community with nutritious and appealing food, outstanding customer service and maintaining financial balance. We are partners in contributing to the education of the students of Prince Edward County.

Non Discrimination Agreement:  In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.